Where: Hudtloff Middle School Cafeteria
When: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 11am-1pm
How to qualify: Kids need to be on free and reduced lunch schedules, and the school counselors make recommendations.
How we do it
- Hams provided at cost by Plymouth Poultry.
- Gift bags are provided by volunteers in all schools.
- Toys are purchased and donated all year long.
- A community knitting group makes hats and other knitted items throughout the year.
- Penny drives are successful with schools collecting hundreds of dollars.
- A ground swell of volunteer support makes the difference.