Where: Hudtloff Middle School Cafeteria
When: December 11am-1pm
How to qualify: Kids need to be on free and reduced lunch schedules, and the school counselors make recommendations.
How this fair works each year:
- We need volunteers! Volunteers are needed Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, and Saturday until 2:00pm.
- Friday afternoon set up begins at the Hudtloff cafeteria at 3:00pm.
- Saturday morning volunteers pack bags of clothing and gifts for families.
- Families arrive at 11:00am. Volunteers are needed to help distribute bags of goodies.
- Volunteers are needed to pack up leftovers.
How Caring For Kids can provide this service to the community:
- Clothing is purchased and donated all year long.
- Toys/gifts are purchased and donated all year long.
- A community knitting group makes hats and other knitted items throughout the year
- Hams provided at cost by Plymouth Poultry.
- Penny drives are successful with schools collecting hundreds of dollars.