- Money – Donations, no matter what the size, can make a huge difference in helping kids!
- Checks can be made out to Caring for Kids and mailed to: 237 Eldorado Ave.
Fircrest, WA 98466
253-279-9777 / Fax: 253-565-4768
- Volunteers needed to help at special, annual events such as Ready to Learn Fair, Holiday Fair, and Happy Hearts Auction.
- Volunteers needed to help at the Caring for Kids Center coordination of the clothing bank and other essential components of our organization.
- Join Amazon Smile in order to donate to Caring for Kids.
- Student help- Students are always wanted and are welcome to volunteer at Caring For Kids activities. Student classes, leadership clubs, athletic teams can serve their community by holding canned food drives, penny drives, car washes, sock collection, etc.
- Clothing Bank donations are always welcome. Donations can be dropped off just inside the front doors at the Clover Park Administration building.